Monday 28 October 2013

Yummy Brekkie!!

This morning I treat myself to some yummy oat pancakes topped with peaches and frozen raspberries and honey.

They tasted so good and were just what I needed this morning to get me up and moving about.

My Monday's are so hectic lately, what with being at uni 12-5, then having to jump in the car and race to work, trying to get there for 5:30. It hasn't happened yet.


I'm going to the gym 3 times this week. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I've just come to the end of the second 6 week Nerd Fitness challenge and I'm already thinking of the next one. I have new goals, new plans, and I'm determined to keep at it this time. I lost my way somewhat in this last challenge, started eating sweets again and just not eating good. Which is all well and good except it's made me feel bad, sluggish and bad. I want to be feeling good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment