Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ready for a Re-do

This is now my fifth week at university and it's not going as well as first thought.

I feel like I'm never settled, as I'm constantly on the move. I barely spend any time at my uni house and I'm almost always at home or at work. I miss my fiance like mad and I miss my family too, but then I want to spend time with my friends at the same time, but there really isn't enough time for all of this.

My diet isn't too bad. I'm not eating as well as I'd like to be, and I'm annoyed because I'm not using the food in my freezer as quickly as I'm used to. This week I'm only having 1 meal at my university house, which was tonight! It's bizarre and frankly I don't like it.

I have no time for either knitting or writing, and while the writing side isn't bothering me too much, the not knitting is! I have three projects on the go and had I been back at the flat with my fiance I know I would have been further on with them! I'm just not in to a new routine yet and it's really starting to get to me.

I need to try and sort myself out before I have some sort of meltdown, and I'm afraid that in the end something will have to give. I just don't know what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment