Monday 31 March 2014

It's been a while...again

Frankly, I haven't been living the healthy lifestyle I've worked so hard for over the last year or so.

University is coming to an end (as of now I only have 2 hours of lectures left) and pretty much all my energy is going towards revising and trying to pass this degree. In only four months I'll be practicing...that's insane! And I'll be honest I still don't quite believe they're going to allow me to graduate!

I have still been going to the gym, but not terribly regularly (2 or 3 times a week at best) and frankly I've stopped thinking about what food I put into my mouth. It takes too much effort to think about that while also trying to graduate.

But I'm coming home from university in a couple of days, and while I'm not signing up to the gym, I am signing up for the Race for Life! I'm also trying out for the local roller derby team, the Middlesbrough Milk Rollers on Saturday, so I'm hoping to keep myself moving and active. I'm also hoping to get back into those blogilates videos.

Here's hoping I actually manage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment