Wednesday 9 April 2014

Big Breakfast Smoothie

I've been pretty much off the whole smoothie thing for about six months now. But the time that I spent on the wagon really became a part of who I am and what I eat - if that makes sense - so I still occasionally have a smoothie for breakfast or for lunch, usually when I'm feeling a little like I'm over indulged.

This morning I've made a super tasty 'Big Breakfast Smoothie'.

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 cup frozen mango (defrosted a little to make it easier to blend)
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
1 scoop protein powder (mine's strawberry flavour)
Spoonful of nutella
Enough milk to make it liquid & drinkable

Nutritional Info
540 Calories
29g Protein
75g total carbs
58g total sugar

Obviously calorie count will be decreased if you use skimmed milk or even coconut milk/almond milk, or if you veto the nutella or the protein powder. However, I'm not watching calories atm, I'm just trying to eat good food that makes me feel nice :) and this certainly makes me feel nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment