Tuesday 30 April 2013

Re-embarking On This Diet Lark...

I'm pretty much back up to the weight I started at, and I'm about to embark on a very stressful month. So I need something to get my head into gear, I need to get myself back together and get back on track. I'm sick of eating crap, and I don't want to feel guilty about any of it.

There's been a lot going round lately about this '2 day diet' in which you eat normal for 5 days of the week, and for 2 days you limit your calorific intake to around 600 calories. People have apparently lost a lot of weight through this diet, and it's meant to be really good for your overall health. I'm planning to do this diet for the next month while I do my exams, and I'm hoping that it'll get me back into the mind of healthy eating and not over eating.


That's my diet plan for the next month, including days I'll be working and exam days. I'm planning to post recipes for anything not already on here, plus updates on how I'm doing on this new diet. 

Hope it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment