Saturday 4 May 2013

Well...

This new diet has kicked off to a pretty good start.

As I'm doing this with my fiance, he's been pretty good at keeping me right. He has much better self control than I do. Today is the fourth day, and the first two days were diet days.

I was so hungry!

When I was having my smoothies for two meals a day I was eating around 1,000 calories a day to begin with. But I never felt hungry. I got used to the calorie deficit very quickly. However, having dropped that by around 300-400 calories, I was starving. But I don't think it helps that my days at the moment are very long.

But, even though I was very hungry, and I did end up snacking on raisins (it could have been worse), it has got me thinking about the food I eat. And while today isn't a diet day, that doesn't mean I'm going to eat like crap, even though we're having a 'fry up' for tea, we're using turkey bacon, which will be grilled, there'll be tomatoes, baked beans and eggs. None of which will actually be fried.

Monday's another diet day, the day before my first exam (which isn't a diet day - I'm going to end up drinking a lot). I'm hoping that I do a bit better than the first two diet days, that maybe with time to think about it and prepare for it, that I won't feel like I'm dying about an hour before meal times.

No comments:

Post a Comment