Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mmmm Snacks

I am a terrible snacker. I can admit it, and embrace it and try to change.

So today I came up with this little picture, which has four of my favourite good-for-me snacks on, which are what I try to reach for when I'm craving something naughty - like haribos or cheese on toast. Ugh, I have such a problem with melted cheese!


Anyway.

Here are four recipes. They aren't all under 100 calories, but they are all yummy and are a great substitute for that cake you're reaching for, stop it!

Some of them take a little more effort, but they are all cheap, because I am. I don't have money to spend on all these made-for-me ready-to-go healthy snacks, I have to make my own with what I have in the cupboard.

The one thing I will say is get yourself a popcorn maker. It has been such a revelation, and to know that a big bowl of it, to myself, is only like 100 calories is simply astonishing. I have to be honest, I haven't tried it with nutella on, I've been sticking to salt, but apparently it's to die for. So you'll have to let me know if you give it a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment