Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shopping Trip!

I went shopping last night after work, and bought lots of healthy yummy things :)

Let's see, we have:

  • Half a honeydew
  • 3 Peaches
  • 3 Figs
  • 2 Avocados
  • 3 Courgettes
  • 1 Red onion
  • Packet of mushrooms
  • Bag of baby spinach
  • Corn on the cob
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Greek yogurt
  • Canned tomatoes
And what am I going to do with all of this?! Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. I need to buy an aubergine, because on Saturday we're having an Aubergine, Tomato bake, which should be yummy. The courgettes I'm having tomorrow for tea as baked courgettes with corn on the cob and salad, which should be nice too. The figs and spinach will be going into salads; fig and roasted sweet potato salad and roasted peach, avocado and spinach salad. The honeydew shall be for breakfasts, with the oranges and nectarines I already have in my fruit bowl.

I'm really excited about these meals this week. The figs and avocado especially! I've never used figs, but I know I like them, so it should be interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment