Sunday 7 July 2013

Another Day in the Sun

It has been very hot here the last couple of days and today's another on. It's currently 28C in the shade and 35C in the sun. To say I'm warm is a little bit of an understatement, but we'll go with that haha.

The problem when it's this warm is I don't get hungry, and I have to almost force myself to drink a lot of water. Of course, if I don't, I get quite sick, as I've found out before.

I had a very yummy breakfast :D
 I have no idea what's going on with this photo. It's the right way round on my computer, but I try to upload it and it turns.

Anyway, it's 2 wheat a bix, splash of milk, a tinned pear and a slice of watermelon. Comes to around 200 calories and it was yummy!!

We had a BBQ yesterday and played Formula D, so I have left over burgers for my lunch - yummy!!

Obviously I'm not going to the gym tomorrow, and it's my last resit exam in the morning, but after that I have a very full week! Getting my hair dyed and graduation dress shopping for my friend, visiting Leeds Armouries. It'll be all go :D

Hope you're all having fun in the sun, but be sensible! Wear sun tan lotion and take breaks in the shade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment