Saturday 6 July 2013

Evening by the Sea and Paris Dressing

Yesterday was a scorcher! I can't even begin to tell you. I'm no longer red but I am still a little sore xD. Anyway, yesterday evening myself, Rob, and two of his mates went to Saltburn. T'was so nice!

We ate fish and chips and had a good old wander about - my legs are sore today! I totally blame all the steps we had to climb.




 We saw yarn bombing! There's been quite a bit going about lately, mostly in Saltburn but also in Guisborough and all around. I was so impressed with them, as a knitter myself I could appreciate the time and effort that must have gone in to some of the pieces.



It was quite busy, with lots of locals out enjoying the sunshine. Up here in the North you know, we've got to make the most of it haha.

Oh! I booked mine and Robs holiday today, yaaaay! Now I just need to find somewhere for us to stay down near Cheshunt, preferably away from the M25. I need a map.





Today, I'm going looking at bridesmaid dresses with one of my other bridesmaids :). And since it's beautiful and sunny and because I'm feeling pretty good about myself lately, I thought I'd try and get into a dress my nana made for me 4 years ago, for a trip to France I took with Rob and his family.

The only time I've worn this dress has been out and about on a very hot day in Paris. It's my Paris dress and I'll always love it, solely for that reason. I've changed a lot since I was 18, my figure more than anything, but I'm happy to say that I totally fit into this dress!!






On the left is me in the dress now
On the right is me in the dress in Paris in 2009, holding the only thing I bought in Paris - a Parisian Vogue haha

No comments:

Post a Comment