Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy July!

Into the seventh month of the year, we're over half way to 2014! Hasn't it been going quickly? I certainly think so.

Yesterday I received an email from one of the places I applied to do my Pre-Reg with, I'll be honest, I expected a rejection, because that's all I've got so far, but no! It was an email asking me to go to an assessment day on the 18th July :D. Unfortunately, it's in London. I don't live in London, I live quite far from it in fact. But I'm going to get there :).

So I have just over two weeks to properly tone myself up. I'm obviously not going to loose a lot of weight in that time, but even 4lb will make a difference, though I'm unlikely to do that what with my exams and the dirrty hot dog from Varsity I'm going to be eating after each one, hehe.

The plan now is to get a holiday booked (to start the day after this interview thing) and get a premier inn or travelodge booked for this interview. I also need to find something to wear! I need to look awesome and professional and like I know what I'm doing lol.

I'm going to be posting more recipes in the next couple of weeks (hopefully) and also coming up with some other workouts for indoors and for outside in the sun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment