Sunday 14 July 2013

Sweating Buckets!

Morning!! Well...Afternoon now, but anyway.

I went to our new gym today - I'll get photos when I'm there next. It's lovely. What was once a ground floor windowless room is now a first floor expanse of lots of new machines, walls of windows and it's just lovely. I felt so much better and spent about an hour and a half there today - longer than I think I ever have before!

I did the workout I posted yesterday, after 25 minutes running to Zombies, Run! Season 2 Mission 5, and 20 minutes cycling on the recombinant bike while reading The White Queen. And I was dying!! It wasn't too hard to be honest, but it certainly finished me off.

According the the TechnoGym equipment computer the workout from yesterday burns around 250 calories - which is pretty good! Of course that'll be different depending on your build and what not. But yeah, 250 calorie in about 30 minutes. Not bad :)

Got my suitcase down today :D and started sorting out my wash bag. Going out to find a bolero thingy in a bit to wear on Tuesday for Rob's graduation, but then I think I'll be starting to pack :D

It's another very sunny day here, but I think today I'll actually sit in the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment