Wednesday 27 March 2013

Low Calorie Fried Eggy Bread

I'm in the middle of revising, and at this point I'm about ready to just give up, curl into a ball and cry until July. But I can't do that, I must keep going.

I had a smoothie for breakfast, however, it's snowing outside, and when I'm sat for a while in that room with all my notes trying to get everything typed up I get very cold. So I didn't fancy a smoothie for lunch.

Ingredients
1 slice bread - buttered
1 chopped tomato
1 egg
drizzle of oil

Butter your bread and cut a circle out the middle. Place it in a hot frying pan and toast one side, flip over and crack the egg into the centre and cook until done.
Chop your tomato and add to the pan about 30 seconds before the eggs done. Add the oil to the pan and flick onto the top of the egg to cook the top.

Nutritional Info
261 calories
14.6g fat
22.4g total carbs
3.6g fibre

No comments:

Post a Comment