Thursday 13 June 2013

My Day in Pictures

I've had a rather productive day today! and I was very good. I'm feeling a bit full and tired tonight, as I had fish and chips for my tea - they were yummy and they came with a cuppa (always nice).

It absolutely poured down in Whitby! We got soaked walking down the 199 steps from the abbey to the shops. The water literally ran in rivers around us. It stopped eventually though, thank god.

We did our shopping, buying sweeties (not for me) which I'm going to pop in a jar and tie with a ribbon for a present. And we got some smellys too, but they were for my mam to give someone. We would have had a look around the shops more if it weren't for the rain.

But finally it stopped! We had fish and chips and then walked back through town and up the 199 steps.
Though we had to stop half way up.












Look! Just look at all those steps!
We were bloody knackered xD

Then we saw some baby seagulls! It was like springwatch, but right in front of me.
They're in the nest between those two chimneys ------>




When we finally reached the top we had to have a sit down. It was a lovely view, now that the rain had stopped. Unfortunately, due to some major subsidence issues going on, we couldn't sit at the bench where Rob asked me to marry him, but we were pretty close :)




Then on the walk back we saw some ponies! Well...they were huge, so they were definitely horses.





Tomorrow I shall be going swimming and looking at Bridesmaid dresses with one of my bridesmaids, so that'll be fun. And I might take that bikini photo - we shall see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment