Saturday 15 June 2013

Super Yummy Breakfast Pancakes

Morning! I'm off to work today for 4 hours, and when I work these Saturdays I always want to eat something for breakfast that will stop be being hungry until 2pm when I get home. Today, I think I'm on for a winner!


Cassey Ho, off of Blogilates, has started a new webseries entitled Cheap Clean Eats. I've never tried any of her recipes before, because generally I simply can't get hold of the ingredients she uses what with being in England and all. But this one, with a little substitution, I can do! (If you want to make the actual recipe, which is definitely lower calories, click on the link above).

Honestly, eating this I did not feel like I was eating diet food! I'm so full and it was so yummy! You just have to make them :D

Ingredients
1 Quaker Oats So Simple plain porridge sachet
Dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup semi-skimmed milk
1 egg
1 banana
squidge of honey

Basically, just shot it all in your blender (but only 1/2 the banana) and blend until smooth. Then fry like a pancake. I made one thick one, or you could make a few little ones. Then I chopped up the other half of the banana, folded my pancake in half and drizzled it with a little honey :)

Nutritional Info
264 Calories
6g fat
9g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment