Thursday 27 June 2013

Super Calorific Indian Takeway and Under 200 Calorie 'Fry Up'

The other night, me and Rob had an indian take away and it was soooo good. They weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be, mine was about 750 calories in total.
That was mine. So yummy.
A dopiaza, half a thing of pilau rice, half a thing of chips and half a HUGE naan. It was just what I needed, and I need to look into a really low calorie curry, because I really do love them.

Then I went to the gym today. I forgot my bottle of water though, so I was bloody knackered at the end. Enjoy the sweaty pic of me.

I only spent 10 minutes on the treadmill, then did:

  • 10 reps each leg elevated lunges
  • 20 of those ab spike things on the exercise ball
  • 10 weighted squats (10kg)
  • 10 plie squats
  • 10 reverse flies (3kg each hand)
  • 20 chest press (10kg)
Today for lunch, I wanted something warm, because when I'm revising in the dining room I get really cold! But it's hard to have warm food without toast or something, and I'm trying not to eat too much bread. So I had a 'fry up', except none of it was fried, there was no oil involved and it came to only 196 calories!

2 slices of ham
1 tomato
hand full of mushrooms - quartered
and a poached egg 
Super yummy, nice and filling, and just what I needed to warm up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment