Monday 10 June 2013

What to do, what to do?

Today was one of the first proper days to myself that I've had in awhile. While I was at work at 5.30-8pm, I was off the rest of the day, and with no revision or uni work to be done, I started at a bit of a loss.

I didn't get up nearly as early as I wanted, I ended up staying in bed til 9.30am. However, once I got up I went outside and did these two workouts: Bikini Body and Ballet-Inspired. My thighs were killing me!

Food wise - I could have been better - what's worse is what I did eat didn't make me feel very good (I've got a cold anyway, so I don't think that helped). Today I ate: Breakfast = bowl of shreddies. Lunch = hot dog bun (so bad) & dairylee dunker & half a bag of jelly babies (and I wonder why I feel bad?!). Tea = vegetable pasta bake.

I also went on my rollerskates today! Only for like...10 minutes, but I felt it in my thighs and my bum. I was very wobbly to start with. I'm quite good on inlines, but when it comes to proper roller skates, I'm a bit crap. But I got the hang of it eventually :).

Tomorrow, I'm off shopping in the morning, so I'm going to be up nice and early to get a workout in. Hopefully, I'll also be finishing my shorts - I got them all cut out, but then my sewing machine broke while I was making a petticoat. I'm hoping it's just due to some netting stuck under the bobbin, otherwise I'm screwed and I'll have to use my nana's machine.

Here's hoping all goes well tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment