Friday 22 February 2013

Cleaning Out The Freezer

Weekends are for shopping, though I'm not sure when I'll manage to go this weekend, what with work and a wedding fair to go to. So I've been using up some of the left over portions of frozen fruit, so I have enough space to buy more punnets.
Forest Fruits smoothie
Raspberry, blueberry smoothie
 Yesterday I made a super purple, thick smoothie. It was really yummy!
Ingredients
Approx. 1 1/2 cups of frozen forest fruits
1 pot cherry yogurt
1 banana
1 tablespoon tinned peaches
squidge of honey
1 tablespoon wheat bran
~100mL cranberry/raspberry juice

And today I've made an equally delicious raspberry, blueberry smoothie.
Ingredients
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 raspberry yogurt pot
1/2 cup porridge oats
~100mL cranberry/raspberry juice

No comments:

Post a Comment