Thursday 14 February 2013

Mid-day Workout

I didn't go to the gym again today, because I have enough work to be doing at home tbh, so instead, when I was sick of watching New Girl and trying to work out my pharmaceutics report I did a little workout in my flat :)

I started with a sort of dance/cardio workout of my own that went to Taylor Swift - 22. I can't remember exactly what I did. There were side lunges and speed skaters, but I kept my arms moving. Basically I just moved for 4 minutes and got my heart rate up. If I manage to I might video it one time...maybe.

Then I did these:











I'm not sure of the source of these images, I found them on Pinterest through Backonpointe, but I'm pretty sure they're not hers. If anyone knows let me know so I can link please :)


I also did this arm thing, which is like 'Tone your arms in 7 days' and I've done it for 3 on the trot now, I haven't noticed a significant difference, but tbh I don't believe in these 'lose this much in this many days' and all that. It comes from hard work and perseverance. If you want a quick fix, then you're doing the wrong thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment