Tuesday 26 February 2013

Raspberry Smoothie

This was so yummy, but a bit seedy, good for brekkie though :)

Ingredients
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tinned pear
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup raspberry/cranberry juice
1 tablespoon wheat bran
1 peach yogurt pot

Nutritional Info
219 calories
2.9g fat
37.4g total carbs
8.0g fibre
8.3g protein



For lunch I found this amazing recipe on the Be Food Smart app and made it for me and Rob.
2 slices of brown toast, 1 onion, green pepper and tomato chopped and grilled. Then top the toast with the grilled veg, add a little cheese and grill again :D. 207 calories per portion.

I also went to the gym today, cycled for 20 minutes, did some interval walking/running on the treadmill then did a ton of weights. Then me and Rob went for a 30 minute walk.

And I weighed myself. I've lost another 4lbs :)

2 comments:

  1. When I make a drink out of berries (doesn't matter which kind), I pass it through a strainer while pouring it from the blender to the glass because I absolutely detest seeds. Honestly, I don't know anyone who likes 'em. Haha. They're gross. It's a texture thing for me.

    How was the coconut milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I never thought of that! I'm definitely going to do that in the future, thank you!
      The coconut milks great! I can't take the coconut it just makes the smoothies kind of creamy, which is good as I forgot to buy bananas this week xD

      Delete