Saturday 2 February 2013

End of Week 2

I've yet to weigh myself this weekend, but I've lost over 2 inches all over so far :D yay!

I also tried my jeans on, and whereas at Christmas I couldn't get them over my thighs, this time I got them all the way on! It was kind of hard, and I still can't fasten them, but they were on :D. And a dress I ordered came and it's a size 10 and it looks great.

Haven't been very good this week, well...I've been under my calorie goal every day, but I haven't been sticking to the smoothie thing, but I'm determined to this week, with only 10 days left till my birthday :).

Had a fun week though. Played Dungeons and Dragons and managed to finish the game I DM'd on, tomorrow I get to play my elven druid, who I haven't played in a while, so yay exciting :D. Didn't do well with exercise, but I'm going back to the gym this week coming, so that'll be good :).

And, I found this amazing site!! Ripley's Kittens. It's a live stream of this mum cat, Ripley, and her five kittens. They're so cute and I've lost so many hours to them haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment