Saturday 9 February 2013

Forest Fruits Breakfast Smoothie

I bought a pack of frozen forest fruits, but I haven't been having much luck with them. They're just too tart for me, and I can't deal. Today, I had a breakthrough.

Being back home again, I packed some freezer bags with things to make smoothies out of, this morning was forest fruits. And it was divine!


Ingredients
1/2 cup frozen forest fruits
~5 red grapes
1 raspberry yogurt
1/3 cup porridge oats
squidge of honey
~200mL skimmed milk

This was a really thick smoothie, and it was really tasty. It properly kept me going all morning-ish (I made it at 11.30am, and was still drinking it at 1.30pm haha).

2 comments:

  1. I could totally live off smoothies. They are delicious and sweet (I have a huuuge sweet tooth). So, I think this is an excellent way to introduce more fruits into your diet, along with healthy dairy options. You're results are looking great so far! Keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D yeah my sweet tooth is insane so this is definitely crushing those cravings. Just hoping I can keep it up :D

      Delete