Thursday 7 February 2013

No smoothie today

Today has not been a fun day - although, I suppose it's picked up.

I was struck down with a rather pathetic cold two days ago, and last night was just unpleasant. So today I stayed home (for the most part), read The Perks of Being a Wallflower (see my bookclub blog) and now I'm knitting :).

I have lost another 2lb, which I'm pretty chuffed about, but I don't think I'll be getting into my jeans for my birthday.

That's not to say I'm giving up, I most definitely am not, but I think I'm going to have to re-evaluate when I want to fit into them for. I'm going to slow off on the smoothie thing, and only have them for breakfast, while still maintaining a low fat, low carb diet. And I'm still going to be going to the gym.

At this point, I'm not sure what my new target will be, probably around the time of my ball, which is the 16th March. I have a beautiful floor-length red dress, but losing weight shouldn't change the way it fits me, as it's tight on the top and skims my hips and thighs :).

No comments:

Post a Comment