Monday 25 February 2013

Workouts

My fiance has decided that he too wants to lose some weight, which is awesome because it means I don't have to do this on my own anymore :D

Now, he could totally do some of the workouts that I do, but he's a bloke and he's 6 feet and rather broad, so really he needed workouts that would push him a bit harder and will help him build more muscle. Same when it comes to the food he'll be eating. I've been feeding him, because otherwise he'd just forget bless him, and I've been making sure what he's eating is healthy, but he wants to fit into this suit for 3 weeks time. So I've come up with a 'diet plan' too, so hopefully he'll succeed :).

Both of these workouts are perfect for us, as there's no jumping about included, which when you live on a top floor flat is just want you need. But they're also strenuous, make sure to use a weight that pushes you (women ~ 2-5kg, men ~ >5) but doesn't make you hurt.


Use weights from the weighted sit ups down

No comments:

Post a Comment