Monday 4 February 2013

Summer Fruit Smoothie

On Friday I made little freezer bags full of frozen fruit to make smoothies with while I was at home, which is great. Except I left them in my freezer and the flat, so over the weekend I was back to normal diet, which was difficult because I'm used to having smoothies, so deciding what I wanted for lunch in Morrison's was hard.

Anyway, this was one of my freezer bags :)
Ingredients
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup frozen summer fruits
3 tablespoons low fat natural yogurt
1 tablespoon wheat bran
~200mL apple juice

This was a super tasty smoothie, and perfect for a morning. It was a little sharp but not too much, enough to wake me up :)

Nutritional Info
193 Calories
42.3g total carbs
5.1g fibre
3.3g Protein
73.3% Vitamin C

No comments:

Post a Comment