Sunday 20 January 2013

At the end of day 2...


I'm feeling pretty good. I've had plenty of sleep the last two nights, have exercised and been having these smoothies twice a day.

My fiance reckons its all of the natural sugar I'm getting, I'm just on a constant sugar high. But you know, that's fine with me, because I need the high when I'm at uni. Frankly it's depressing and tiring, and I'm just about at the point where I don't want to do it anymore. But that usually happens about now.

I have my smoothies planned out for tomorrow, Monday - in uni 9-11, then work 5.30-8 - not fun. But this week should be okay for the whole smoothie diet thing, as I'm only in uni 9-11 every day, which means I can take a smoothie to uni, then be home to make another one for lunch. Next week might be more difficult, but I might just invest in more bottles, or make hot soupy type ones and take them in my flask :)

On Tuesday it'll be 3 weeks until my 22nd birthday. I'm knitting a new jumper with this super soft, super light wool, which to be honest will probably be finished by the end of the week, but will definitely be done by my birthday.

I want to go out during the day, go to Newcastle or Durham or something, before coming home, ordering a pizza and playing board games with my friends (Settlers of Catan, Last Night on Earth, Munchkin, to name a few). I'm not the sort of girl to go out drinking. But I want to wear my new jumper and my new jeans.

I will fit into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment