Wednesday 30 January 2013

Good Morning!

This morning I prepared two smoothies, as I'm at uni 9-5 (I'm here right now in fact). But I was bad. I drank my morning smoothie - super yummy - but I was so hungry at lunch that I had a mexican chicken and bean flat bread and a packet of crisps. Very not good.

But I've walked to uni and I'll be walking home. Stole my mum's pedometer so I can monitor how many steps and calories I'm burning doing that.

Have to say though, my thighs and my bum's killing me today! That workout yesterday was much more intense than I expected. Hoping that I have enough energy tonight to do Blogilates Muffintopless video tonight, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway.
Breakfast - strawberry banana smoothie
Breakfast was a very yummy strawberry banana smoothie.

Ingredients
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 whole banana (chopped)
1 tablespoon wheat bran
1 strawberry yogurt pot
1 tablespoon wheat bran
~200mL apple juice

T'was very yummy and I drank that straight away as I faffed around making the other one.

Lunch - tropical smoothie

Lunch was supposed to be a tropical smoothie, but that didn't really happen.

I do have it, and I am drinking it, but I cheated and ate lots of other things to.

Ingredients
3 pieces of chopped pineapple ring
1/3 cup frozen mango
1 1/2 apricots
1/4 cup blueberries
1/3 cup low fat natural yogurt
~200mL apple juice

Both these smoothies were very yummy. But today's been a bad day. In fact, it's been a bad week. I'm not doing very well lately. I must pick it up the next few days. I'm determined.



No comments:

Post a Comment