Monday 21 January 2013

Exercise!

Went to the gym - totally kicking it.
15 minutes speed walking on the treadmill - 5 minutes on a steep incline. Followed by 15 minutes on the bike - level 3 10 minutes, level 5 for 5.

Then I moved onto the mat and did some situps, press ups, other free weights. But I don't know how to record them on my key.

147 calories burned.

When I got home, to this:
Seriously, what is that? There's next to no snow left on the roads or anywhere else between Sunderland and here, but as soon as you turn on to our road, it's a mess.

Anyway, when I got home, I hopped on the Wii, and I now weigh 145lb, that's 2lb over the weekend. Fiance jokes that it's just a successful toilet visit (how crude?) but I'm sure this diet's working. Shall see what I weight on Saturday before work to see if it's truly working.

No comments:

Post a Comment