Saturday 19 January 2013

Lunchtime Exercise

Okay, so I finally got out of bed after completing my Community Placement 2 Task 1 write up, and I'm doing some Blogilates.

For those of you who don't know, Blogilates is this amazing site run by the ever brilliant Cassey Ho. I found her videos on youtube like....a year ago, maybe, and she completely changed my life - that's not an exaggeration.
I've had quite a few injuries over the years, I used to horse ride as a child and do judo. I've dislocated my knee, I don't know how many times, and sprained my ankle twice. As such I find it difficult to do high impact exercises - I still can't run on the treadmill after dislocating my knee 3 months ago. Pilates is perfect for me.
It's low impact, but high reward, which is just what I need.
I try to do some at least once a day, and Cassey Ho helps with that. Her videos are between 5-20 minutes in length, so I can mix it up.

This is what I've done today:







I'll admit, I did have to stop in some of them. But I'm done!! I am sooooo tired. My arms and my abs and my legs are killing me. But I feel good!

Time for lunchtime smoothie I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment