Tuesday 22 January 2013

Forest fruits breakfast smoothie

Hello!!

Guess who's not at uni today....me!! yaaaaay. Which is awesome because I came on today and all I want to do is sit in my bed and eat the 2lb of America sour patch kids that grayskiesatdawn (wonderful lady from A Different Forest) sent me. But I'm not going to do that, because then I wouldn't fit into my jeans and that would be bad.

Instead I'm going to sit in bed all morning, with my breakfast smoothie and my painkillers, knitting a little, maybe watching some Sex and the City, before I take my fiance to his exam in Newcastle. At which point I'll come home, tidy the flat as the landlords bringing some people over tonight to see if they want to rent it next year.

Breakfast!! I went shopping last night and got some frozen forest fruits, so I had to use them lol. It's pretty tasty...maybe too much yogurt, but it's all good.

Ingredients
1/2 cup frozen forest fruits (blackberries and cherries and things - also a little hot water to make em squishyer)
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon wheat bran
1/2 cup low fat natural yogurt
enough apple juice to make to 500mL

Just whiz it all together until smooth :)

Nutritional Info
129 Calories
4.1g Fibre
26.6g Sugars
2.3g Protein
3.5% Vitamin C
2.4% Calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment