Sunday 20 January 2013

Orange, banana smoothie

Tea time! Well...sort of. I was hungry, so I made a smoothie. I have some clementines, that have been in the bowl for over a week and they're starting to get a bit dry, so I don't want to eat them, but smoothie-ing them is ideal! And check it out, it's a yellow smoothie! All my others have been purple because of the berries.

Ingredients
1 frozen banana
1 clementine (peeled and segmented)
1 apple (skinned, cored and chopped)
Tablespoon of low fat natural yogurt
Approx. 2 tsp of honey (I just give a good squeeze)
Orange juice to consistency

Whiz all the fruit with the yogurt and honey, then add the orange juice (I do it to 500mL) and voila!

Nutritional Info
254 Calories
6.1g fiber
2.7% vitamin A
74.1% vitamin C
2.7% iron

I'll be honest, it pretty much just tastes like banana, but that's okay with me :) It's very yummy either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment